- Moisture repellent.
- Resistant to peeling and cracking.
- Provides good protection to brick surfaces.
- 100% lead free.
- Protective coating for all brick work where a clear finish with good abrasion is required.
- Mixing: Stir before use with a flat paddle to an even consistency. Stir occasionally during use.
- Method: Brush.
- Thinning: ProGold Mineral Turpentine.
- Cleaning: Remove as much of the product as possible from the application equipment before cleaning with ProGold Mineral Turpentine.
- Temperature between 5°C and 40°C.
- Relative humidity of less than 85%, preferably between 10: 00 and 16: 00.
Touch dry - 6 hours, Hard dry - 24 hours at 23°C.
Note: Higher temperatures will accelerate the drying times (approximately halved for every 10°C increase), whilst lower temperatures will retard the drying time (approximately doubled for every 10°C decrease).
Recoating time: 4 hours at 23°C.
Requirements: 2-4 coats.
Thin first coat 10% with ProGold Mineral Turpentine. Apply second and third coat undiluted.
Surfaces in poor condition:
- Strip down and treat as new work.
Previously coated Prominent Brick Dressing Interior surface in good condition:
- Wash with ProGold General Purpose Cleaner/water mixture diluted 1: 10 and a nylon brush.
- Rinse with water and allow to dry.
- Apply directly.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Surfaces must be dry with a moisture content of 15% or below.
- Not UV stable - not to be used for exterior purposes.
- Tinting not recommended.
- To ensure a consistent appearance ensure that batch numbers on all the containers are the same. Where the batch numbers differ, intermix before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Ensure to maintain good ventilation during application and drying process.
- In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with running water and seek medical advice.
- If product is ingested drink plenty of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting at any time. Seek medical advice.
- Refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for detailed information about the product and transportation and classification criteria. MSDS is available on www.prominentpaints.co.za or from Prominent Customer Service Department.
- To avoid any risk of spillage, always transport in a secure upright position.